Sunday 4 March 2012

Article for AllAboutCareers.com

Have you heard about AllAboutCareers.com?


There are loads of careers information websites out there for students, but this one in particular stands out for me. It offers all the usual handy information, like a calendar of upcoming uni/careers events, and info and advice on different jobs and courses (not just at university). More unique are its sections for features, blogs and a Q&A forum, which are mainly written by users and make for a great community feel.

Overall the website is more social, informal and just plain amusing than your typical student web resource, and I would recommend it to all students and young grads.

So I was really very chuffed to be asked to write a little piece for them. I decided to write about how my blog has facilitated my job search. It was good to get it all down and fully realise the results I have seen from this blog. I hope by reading it you will be inspired to start your own blog!  Please follow the link: Writing a marketing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment