Thursday 16 February 2012

Guest blog post for TARGETjobs

Yesterday, TARGETjobs Bloggers published a post I had written for them that documents my journey into marketing.

I talk about how the graduate job hunt can be frustrating and demoralising, but that we should see how, through dedication and self-motivation, the challenge of pursuing a job in your chosen sector can make you a much better candidate in interviews as well as when you actually start your job.

So don't shy away from a competitive sector if you are really interested in it - relish in the trials and tribulations of your job hunt and see it as a means of bettering yourself, because you can bet that all your hard work will make you far better in your job once you manage to obtain it.

Please go to TARGETjobs Bloggers to read my post. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for sharing this link about target jobs. I will surely take a look at it. Keep posting.

    headhunter

    ReplyDelete