Thursday 26 January 2012

Internship!

For the past three weeks I have been interning at London advertising agency King and Tuke. It's been an excellent opportunity for me to learn about advertising by working on a diverse range of clients, from financial services to consumer goods! Now my time is coming to an end, they're looking for someone new to take on the challenge.
I'd like to share the vacancy with all of you, as it would be a great opportunity for anyone with an interest in advertising to kick start their career. And degrees don't matter! Sarah, who looks after the interns, did a degree in Economics and is excelling in her position as an Account Executive. The agency is relatively small so there are lots of opportunities to get involved, and with lots of accounts picking up their activity after Christmas there'll certainly be a lot that you can help with.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here and the team has been great in welcoming me. In order to apply, send your CV and cover letter to info@kingandtuke.com.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment