Thursday 5 January 2012

Two of my favey interests combined - art and marketing. Arteting? Markarteting? Doesn't quite work...but ANYWAY, here it is :)




What an amazing piece of art; I get vertigo tummy looking at the people working out over the 'ravine'. Also it's so great that they broke the two records for longest and largest 3D street art after they heard about the rival art.

I bet the event was amazing - obviously the build up as the painting was happening generated a lot of buzz and then on the day people were invited to take part in the fitness programme (see the little kid at 1 minute 25 secs!), followed by the viral nature of this Youtube video. Only thing is I'm not too sure what Reebok Crossfit is exactly... It's not obvious on the Youtube video or in the description. Well I'm sure that it was made obvious at the event and that there are other videos about that are focused on that bit. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment